Since the ancient times of Indian Ayurveda, Amla has been used as a core ingredient owing to its medicinal value in the diverse of hair care recipes in the endeavour to treat hair related issues in the most natural manner. The fact remains that even in the present Amla has been in use worldwide in most of the herbal treatments and organic therapies to cater to the innumerable hair and scalp related problems. Owing to its completely herbal essence, it makes for an amazing product that functions as the Best Natural Herbs Powder providing for effective hair growth treatment.
Amla or Indian Gooseberry as it is popularly called happens to be extremely rich in different antioxidants, Carotene content, Vitamin C and owing to this essential goodness Amla powder for hair works as an amazing all-in-one remedy for p the hairs in the most natural manner. From stimulating hair growth to catering to a number of scalp issues, Amla powder makes for the ideal natural solution. The PROS of using Amla powder for the hair can be enlisted as under:
- You can buy Amla Powder online that is 100% Natural with no added chemicals or other added synthetic additives and impurities for the matter.
- There are brands that have Amla powder which is triple sifted to ensure the best quality and it becomes easier to mix without leaving lumps for the matter.
- Most importantly, this excellent herbal powder is completely safe for application on all hair kinds and has no side effects to its credit owing to its organic essence.
Using Amla powder for the most effective hair growth treatment can be beneficial for your tresses in many added ways. Here we get you enlisted the different ways that the Amla powder can be beneficial for the hairs and scalp:
- Amla is known to combat the problem of hair loss by strengthening the hair follicles right from their roots. Amla is rich in fatty acids that help to strengthen the hairs by investing it with substantial lustre as well.
- It makes for a natural solution that treats dandruff in an effective manner. It can be mixed with yoghurt for the ideal anti-dandruff hair mask.
- Using Amla powder for the hairs can prevent pre-mature greying of the hairs in the most natural manner. The excess of Vitamin C helps to render Amla with its anti-ageing properties.
- It helps to invest the hairs with a natural bounce and volume that adds to the beauty of the hairs in an amazing manner.
- Amla powder makes for an excellent hair conditioner that deeply conditions the hairs right from the roots. It needs to be mixed with only water and applied on the hairs to let it condition the tresses in the most natural manner.
- It acts as a great stimulant for hair growth as Amla powder is extremely rich in carotene and iron content.
- Amla Powder when mixed with any kind of hair oil like coconut oil enriches it with the essential goodness of Amla and this Amla hair oil helps to treat dry, flaky or itchy scalp naturally. Amla penetrates the scalp while nourishing it from deep within that helps it to function as the complete solution for the said scalp issues.
- Owing to its astringent, antibacterial and antioxidant qualities, Amla powder helps to fight scalp infections and also helps to keep them at bay.
- Amla powder in addition, helps to enhance the natural colour of the hairs when mixed with Henna powder in a said proportion.
Amla powder can be used in an array of ways to strike for the best mask for the hair growth treatment as per individual preferences and requirements:
Rejuvenating Amla Hair Pack For Hair Growth And Hair Vitalization:
- Make sure your hairs and scalp are clean before proceeding with the same.
- Take 3-4 tablespoons of Amla powder and mix it with water. Leave it overnight.
- Apply this paste on the tresses the next day and leave it for an hour at least. Rinse off with a mild shampoo and lukewarm water for best results.
- Repeat it once a week for best results.
Amla Powder And Hibiscus Hair Mask For Hair Growth And Pre-mature Greying:
- Take 2 tablespoons each of Amla powder and Hibiscus Powder. Mix it thoroughly with water till you get a thick paste.
- Apply this pack on the hairs throughout the length. Leave it for an hour at least.
- Wash it off with a mild shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Repeat it twice a week for that natural youth boost in terms of your tresses.
Amla Hair Oil Massage For Hair Growth, Health And Nutrition:
- Take 2 tablespoons of Amla powder and mix it with coconut oil. Heat this hair oil on a low flame.
- Let it cool. Once done, gently massage the scalp and the hair roots with this beneficial hair oil and
- leave it for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat it twice a week to get healthier, softer and shinier tresses.
Amla And Yoghurt Hair Pack For Hair Growth And Dandruff Control:
- Take 2 tablespoons of Amla and mix it with one cup of yoghurt.
- Apply this hair pack evenly on the hairs taking small sections at a time.
- Leave it for an hour.
- Rinse off with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this twice a week to do away with dandruff in a natural manner.
Amla And Lemon Hair Mask For Hair Growth And Preventive Therapy For Hair Fall:
- Mix two tablespoons of Amla powder with a substantial amount of lemon juice.
- Apply it on the scalp gently.
- Wait for the hair mask to dry. Wash it off thoroughly with warm water.
- Repeat this once a week to combat hair fall in an effective manner.
Use the Amla powder for the most natural Hair Growth Treatment in an absolutely no chemical manner that talks of organic care.