Acne, which is called “acne vulgaris” in medical literature, is one of the most common skin diseases of today. This disease, caused by the inflammation of the area under the skin is mostly healed after the ages of 30-35. One of the important reasons for acne formation is the use of some harmful cosmetic products. These products may increase the number of acnes over the skin, especially on the face. Acne on back however may require different treatment methods.
To squeeze the pimples is not a good method, because it may leave scars and lead the inflammation to spread. However if there is no other choice but to squeeze, then it must be done very carefully. First, skin must be introduced to steam. You can pour some boiling water inside a container and add some dried leaf on it (choose between daisy, mint or milfoil), get your face closer to the container surface and cover your head with a tower. Stay like this 7-10 minutes.
After introducing steam on the skin, squeeze the acne very carefully. Then wipe the squeezed area with some alcohol. After a while, you can use the pore tighting mask: egg white, 1 dessert spoon of honey, 1 dessert spoon of salt; mix these up then apply this on your face as a mask and wait twenty five minutes, then wash it away. Or another mask recipe:
1 dessert spoon of honey, 1 dessert spoon of salt, 1 dessert spoon of yeast powder, lemon juice, 1 dessert spoon of warm water, mix these up, apply on your face, wait 20-25 minutes then wash it away. Oily skin should be wiped with alcohol inluding lotion or mixture one or two times a day. Try doing especially when you came home from work. Treat it with salt once a week. After bath, dip cotton inside salt and then wipe your face with circular moves. Wash your face throughly. Acne treatment must be conducted throughly. Just as some products should be used externally, some should be used internally.
Quickly Acne Treatment Tips
- Try getting healthy food. This will help you achieve a healthy skin.
- Drink a lot of water. This causes the skin elasticity to increase, help wastes get off from pores.
- Do some exercise. Blood circulation helps skin get oxygen.
- Do not smoke or use alcohol. This harms the elastic skin tissue. It causes red spots and itching.
- Do not squeeze the acnes, do not . Wash your face using a soft soap and warm water twice a day. Massage your face with your hands. Then wash your face.
- Stay away from stressful situations.
- Stay away from foods that may cause acne formation. Such as nuts pickles, spicy foods etc.
- Avoid unnecessary contact with your face. Every touch increases bacteria over your skin.
- Try avoiding exposure to sun too much.
- Take a shower when you sweat. Sweat increases acnes over skin surface. Bacteria likes humid medium. Do not wear wet clothes either.
- Hair sprays may also close the skin pores, leading to more acne formation.
- Try to keep your hair away from face as much as possible.
- Stay away from cosmetics.
- Use moisturizers that do not include fat.
- Consume a lot of foods including vitamin A. Vitamin A is included in: Carrot, Green pepper, apple, pear, eggplant, celery, cabbage, spinach, green beans, potatoes and tomatoes.
Alternative solutions for getting rid of acne fast:
- Do not squeeze acnes ever. It may leave unwanted scars.
- Keep the use of foundation cream to a minimum. Foundation cream prevents skin from getting necessary air.
- Wipe your face with cleaning milk twice a day.
- Clean your face with warm water and lemon juice mixture three times a week. Wait for it to dry down in a few minutes.
- Then wash your face with warm water.
- For a through cleaning, try mud mask. If you apply it once-twice a week, it will help you get rid of your pimple problem.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of clay with 1 glass of water. Apply it on your face as a thin layer. After waiting 20 minutes, wash your face with warm water.